240 | 365
Another tilt shift! :P
This is of the BEAUTIFUL Hanauma Bay in East Oahu! :)
My friends and I went snorkeling here and it was amaaazing.
We saw SO many fish, including the Hawaiian state fish - humuhumunukunukuapua'a! hahaha.
The water really was that shade of blue...so pretty!
Tagged by Nina to post 10 things I wish I could say to people:
01. I really just don't like you. You are way too controlling and it's hurting my friend, even though she doesn't know it. You don't really know her like I do, and it's a shame she thinks you're perfect. I know she deserves better.
02. You're one of my great friends and I owe you a million for what you've done for me, but it really is SO hard keeping in touch with you because you never respond on AIM, or texts, or anything. I wish you weren't so flaky.
03. I miss having you as my best friend. We were so close all throughout junior high and high school, and although we still hang out and stuff, it doesn't feel as genuine as what we had before we left for college.
04. You are so quirky and such an eccentric person, but I love you. You know how to make me motivated and you listen to me when I need you. You are so much more than a professor to me and I am so lucky to have you!
05. I am really glad I met you. I HATED you at first, but it's amazing how we've grown to be BFFs. Thank you for being one of the best friends I've ever had. I know you will be there for me through everything. You already have been these past two years :)
06. I'm leaving you as soon as I graduate, whether you like it or not. You need to let me go. I can take care of myself. More than you think.
07. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't ever want to lose you and you mean the world to me. And what makes me even happier is that the feeling is completely mutual :) <3
08. I love you because I feel like out of all my high school friends, you're the one that cares the most about me despite the fact that we go to different schools and only see each other a few times a year. I really am blessed to have such an amazing friend like you who I KNOW I can meet up with after a long time, and literally NOTHING. CHANGES. Absolutely nothing. And I love that.
09. I thought you were a cool guy. Funny, chill, cool. But once I found out you started drinking, my admiration for you all went down the drain. I can't bring myself to respect someone like that. Sorry.
10. I am really glad that I got to spend so much time with you guys this summer. I really believe that it strengthened our friendship after being separated for so long. Cheers to many more memories in the future :)