Mid Autumn Lanterns
HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FEST! :)
The Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival celebrates harvest time with the biggest and brightest moon of the year.
Today, people eat special sweet cakes known as "Moon Cakes" made of ground lotus and sesame seed paste, egg-yolk. Shops also sell coloured Chinese paper lanterns.
- - - - - - - - - -
Focal Length: 18 mm
ISO Speed: 1000
This photo is in 5 groups
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,738,664 items
- Night Images 1,047,779 items
- The World Through My Eyes - Minimalism Wednesdays *OPEN* 3,779,773 items
- Artistic Photography 2,978,414 items
- !Catchy Colors 3,787,294 items