Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall
The Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall was constructed in the Italian Renaissance and Neo Classic style of architecture. The exterior is decorated with marble from Carrara, Italy.
The Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall (Thai: พระที่นั่งอนันตสมาคม) is a former reception hall within Dusit Palace in Bangkok, Thailand. It is now a museum.
The throne hall was used as the headquarters of the People's Party during the four days of the 1932 Revolution (June 24-27), which transformed the country's political system from an absolute monarchy to a constitutional one. The first National People's Assembly convened on June 28, 1932 in this throne hall. After that, it was used as the Parliament House until 1974 when the new Parliament House was opened nearby. However, the old Parliament House is still used for the State Opening of Parliament marking the first assembly in consequence of a general election for the House of Representatives.