I have always loved old and used hands, they have a story to tell.
To day I saw how old my hands have become, they have a story to tell.
I decided to use them as a model and made this symbol of my own bondage, my stupidity, all those ideas, belief and fear that have held me back and stopped me from so many things, sometimes small sometimes big but should never have been anything.
This photo is in 9 groups
- Challenges and Comments - Challenges are open!- 12,033 items
- Rate and Comment: Black and White (READ THE RULES FIRST) 6,323 items
- Photos I Think You Should See 2,289 items
- Black and White Photo Award - PREMIER -- Post>Comment>Award 134,223 items
- Konur og ljósmyndir. Photos by Icelandic women 68,710 items
- Íslenskir ljósmyndarar - Icelandic photographers 134,773 items