Bray Town Hall, built in the Tudor Revival style at the top of Main Street, was commissioned by Reginald Brabazon (1841-1929). The design was by (Sir) Thomas Newenham Deane (1827-99) and Thomas Manly Deane (1851-1932). The construction is of locally-made red brick, with timber framing to projecting first floor bays and gables. Outside there is drinking fountain crowned by a wyvern, a mythological winged dragon from the Brabazon coat of arms.
In 1997 the building was taken over by McDonald's.