This is a from the back side of the parking garage at Capodichino. This is a new aproach for me. This is two rows of 5 photos, taken with a Panazonic FZ30 in raw. I then converted the images to tif using ufraw-batch and made the panorama as usual. When it was done, the results were somewhat darker than I had wanted. I then removed all of my orignal (0 exposure) pictures, and used ufraw-batch again only this time I used an exposure compensation of +1. I then reopened the pto file with hugin, and regenerated the pano. Then did the whole thing again with a -1 exposure. At this point, I had 3 versions of the exact same pano with 3 different exposures. My original intent had been to load them all in to Gimp as layers and hack at them until I liked the results. Before I had a chance to do that though, I stumbled on to a Script for Gimp. Exposure blend. I used all of the default setting with Exposure Blend, and voila!