new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Archaelogy | by Istvan
Back to photostream

Archaelogy

A sculpture by Tamás Vigh (1926-2010), originally erected at a different spot of the city, but has been standing (or rather lying) here since 1988.

 

Note the two half-circles dissembled as the allegory of the work of the archaelogist.

296 views
11 faves
0 comments
Taken on July 10, 2011