Lloyd Building with Mary Column at Győr
Originally a Baroque construction, which was transformed in 1826 according to Anton Fruhmann's design. It has been being the headquarters of the Lloyd General Commercial Company, Győr, that's where the name comes from. The present outlook is from 1950; thorough refurbishment works are in progress at the moment of taking, May 2008.
Mary Column, erected by Archbishop Lipót Kolonich to commemorate the recapture of Buda from the Ottomans in 1686.