Singapore - Tanjong Rhu
Tanjong Rhu is a residential neighbourhood in Kallang in the south-eastern part of Singapore.
As late as the 1980s and the early 1990s, the Tanjong Rhu area was an industrial area with shipyards. The water surrounding Tanjong Rhu was polluted with industrial and domestic waste, creating an extremely unpleasant environment. A massive relocation exercise was then undertaken by the Singapore Government to transform Tanjong Rhu into a high-end residential area.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This photo is in 15 groups
- PictureSG : Singapore Geography 1,598 items
- Singapore Plus65 - Photos from Singapura, The Lion City! 106,835 items
- Singapore Experiences 3,709 items
- Singapore Images 153,060 items
- Singapore 187,975 items
- Fotoğraf Kurdu (Approved Photos Only) Post 1-Award 1 5,082 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Tanjong Rhu 1 photo