Entrance to the Simmons-Edwards House (c.1800), 14 Legare Street, Charleston, SC
"The large, neoclassical Simmons-Edwards House is a Charleston single house built for Francis Simmons, a Johns Island planter, about 1800. The house, located at 14 Legare St., Charleston, South Carolina, is famous for its large brick gates with decorative wrought iron. The gates, which were installed by George Edwards (who owned the house until 1835) and which bear his initials, include finials that were carved to resemble Italian pinecones. They are frequently referred to as pineapples by locals, and the house is known popularly as the Pineapple Gates House.
It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1973." --https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simmons-Edwards_House