- Shadow's off ;) - NickMean
- Yeah, well, whaddya gonna do.
- I'll give you a pass on the shadows, but what's your excuse for this? - S.L.Y
- Burn!! ;D - Shannon Ocean
- Oh, son of a bitch, I should've caught that. Well, look, Jekyll and Hyde are two different people (notice the different hair, the posture, etc) so it only makes sense that their hand positions don't match. There.
- Nope, I'm not buying it -- the caption says it's supposed to be a mirror effect! It's funny what you don't notice when you're taking pics. I can't tell you how many mistakes I've caught in my MOCs only after I saw them on my computer screen, or even after they were uploaded to the internet. - S.L.Y
- As if you weren't depressed enough already, I have to point out that the short stem should be on this side in the mirror image. Sorry. - S.L.Y
- Dude, look: the hair's not the same. The faces aren't the same. The posture isn't the same. Why should the hands be the same? The mirror image was intended to apply only to the minifig's position and the set design, (obviously) not every detail on the minifig. So there.
- That's it. We're taking this outside. *rolls up sleeves*
- Seriously, this one isn't my fault. Lego flowers are made in a triangle, with all three stems at different lengths, so it's impossible to correctly reflect.
- And I feel your pain. The one that gets me is carpet fibers in the shot. One of the hazards of working on the floor. That and dog hair.
- Fair enough. If you turned it like I was thinking, the near stem would be too tall. I guess I'll just have to be content giving you shit about the hands. - S.L.Y
"The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts