1885 or so - American House - livery with horses
"The American House hotel located on the NW corner of Plymouth and N Center Streets. It was built in 1867. This photo was taken late 1870s or early 1880s.
The door next to the "Livery" sign was the hotel office. The double doors to the left was the opening to Frank Walters' saloon. The sign on the pole on the corner read "American House" as well as Frank Walters' Crescent saloon. The livery stable was connected to the hotel on the north end.
It was moved in 1909 to 409 N Marshall St and was used for a grocery store by John Byrer and later by Butch Zentz."
(information provided by Venus Bowser, probably)