Walter's American House was moved to make space for the P E Dietrich Hotel and Bank building constructed in 1910. The J F Weiss building was built in 1902 and sold to Huff in 1904.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts