new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Union Station | by kawwsu29
Back to photostream

Union Station

Union Station at 701 E. Douglas in Wichita Kansas framed by Mead Street Old Town entrance arch. Union Station was built in 1914 by Louis S. Curtis. It housed three of Wichita's four railroads. It housed a Fred Harvey restaurant and had passenger service until 1979.

430 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on August 9, 2011