black square sun hypeЯReally eclipsed through layers of social housing blocks
The black square sun immersing into eastern-bloc-style housing estate facades were meant for a HDRI - but instead Photomatrix 2.4.1 synthesized a kind of hyperreal sunscape from a pair of location shots that were taken at 18:29:07 and 18:29:44 [local times]: During those 37 seconds the red sun disc had been shifting further downwards and into the northern (“HyperBorean”) wind direction.
The software program serendipitously doubled the two suns instead of bringing them into congruence. It had into one of the two red sundiscs jumped the dark squarehatched pattern taking it obviously from the concrete blocks beneath the setting sun. - And the second disc came out as a pale imitation of the blocked out star being in eclipse.
housing houses and flats considered collectively.° the provision of accomodation: a housing association
housing estate ► noun Brit. a residential area in which the houses have all been planned and built at the same time.
HLM (habitation à loyer modéré), French for "housing at moderated rents" or "rent-controlled housing", is a form of subsidised housing in France. There are approximately four million such residences, housing an estimated fourteen million people — nearly a quarter of the population of France.
eclipse an obscuring of the light from one celestial body by the passage of another between it and the observer or between it and its source of illumination. PHRASES: in eclipse = loosing or having lost significance, power or prominence [_NODE_]
eclipsing binary ► noun Astronomy a binary star whose brightness varies periodically as the two components pass one in front of the other. [_NODE_] (-->'Doppelstern').
Doppler effect an increase (or decrease) in the frequenzy of sound, light or other waves as the source and observer move towards (or away from) each other. The effect causes the sudden change in pitch noticeable in a passing automobile, as well as the red shift seen by astronomers.
red shift the displacement of spectral lines towards longer wavelengths in radiation from distant galaxies and celestial objects. This is interpreted as a Doppler shift which is proportional to the velocity of recession and thus to distance. Compare with 'blue shift'. [_NODE_p1556_]
What is a (cosmic) redshift? "Astronomers often use term redshift to describe how far away a distant object ist. ...To understand what a cosmic redshift is, think about sound! ... As the airplane passes you, you will hear the familiar Doppler-Shift (0:54sec)." (Tom Jarrett, IPAC-Caltec).
The expanding universe stretches out light waves as they travel through space. Longer waves correspond to redder light. This stretching of light waves is called "red shift" and denoted by the letter z. The more distant a galaxy, the farther its light has traveled through space and time and the greater its redshift. If the universe doubles in size between the emission of light by a galaxy and its reception on Earth, the galaxy's redshift z = 1; if the universe triples in size, z = 2, if it quadruplicates, z=3 etc.
3D-Map of 16,000 quasars April 24, 2009
... a newly released map from the 2dF cosmology project shows the locations, in three dimensions, of nearly 16,000 quasars with measured redshifts ... The farthest of these ultraluminous galactic nuclei, with red-shifts as great as 3, are seen from a time when the universe was less than 2 billion years old. Statistical analysis of the new map is ongoing, and another 10,000 quasars remain to be observed before the 2dF project (named for the multi-object spectrograph on the 3.9-meter Anglo-Australian Telescope) comes to its end ... One of the most important findings is that the farthest quasars seem to be just as strongly clustered as those much nearer. Matter ought to cluster more strongly as the universe ages and gravity pulls clumps together. Testing this basic tenet of cosmology is a principal goal of the next generation of galaxy redshift surveys.
quasar (Astronomy) a massive and extremely remote celestial object, emitting exceptionally large amounts of energy, which typically has a starlike image in a telescope. It has been suggested that quasars contain massive black holes and may represent a stage in the evolution of some galaxies. [_NODE_p1518_]
squared sun blacked out¹ hypeЯReally eclipsed² by housing estate facades
“ HYPER-WORLD ”
hyperreality: In semiotics and postmodern philosophy, the term hyperreality characterizes the inability of consciousness to distinguish reality from fantasy, especially in technologically advanced postmodern cultures. Hyperreality is a means to characterise the way consciousness defines what is actually "real" in a world where a multitude of media can radically shape and filter the original event or experience being depicted. Some famous theorists of hyperreality include Jean Baudrillard, Albert Borgmann, Daniel Boorstin, and Umberto Eco:
-─► “ The simulation of something which never really existed. ” - Jean Baudrillard
-─► “ The authentic fake. ” - Umberto Eco
-─► “ [HyperReality] is nothing more than the technological capability to intermix virtual reality (VR) with physical reality (PR) and artificial intelligence (AI) with human intelligence (HI) in a way that appears seamless and allows interaction. ” - Nobuyoshi Terashima
-─► “ A HyperWorld is not only where what is real and what is virtual interact, it is where human intelligence meets artificial intelligence. ” - John Tiffin in "The HyperReality Paradigm"
immersive (of a computer display or system) generating a three-dimensional image which appears to surround the user [_NODE_]
“ BLACK SUN ”
─► book 2001: „Schwarze Sonne“ explores the occult roots of NS. [by Rüdiger Sünner]
─► book 2002: Black Sun: Aryan Cults, Esoteric Nazism and the Politics of Identity. [by Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke], New York 2002, 371 pages. About the proliferation of fascist ideology in post-war culture, especially since 1990. Goodrick-Clarke is no stranger (Hitler's priestess, The Occult Roots of Nazism,1992) to this unsavory topic of contemporary Hitler cults that mix revisions of Theosophy (Ariosophy), Satanism, Hinduism, and racism. [by Joseph P. Szimhart]
─► blog 2007: the German Star Trek, 1925 | At the dark heart of Lemuria, 1917 | Aryan Gods from Hyperborea | Crossing the Abyss, 1931 | The German Mission to Mars, 1910 | Noordung's solar space station, 1928 | The Garden of Orchids | Alien technology in Germany, 1920 | the roots of the Andromeda-Gerät | The occult technology of the Ark [by theo paijmans]
─► wikipedia 2008: The term Black Sun may originate from the mystical "Central Sun" in Helena Blavatsky's Theosophy. This invisible or burnt out Sun (the so called „Santur“ [by NS-mysticist Karl Maria Wiligut]) symbolizes an opposing force or pole. Emil Rüdiger (member of the Edda-Society around Rudolf John Gorsleben) claimed that a fight between the new and the old Suns was decided 330,000 years ago, and that „Santur“ had been the source of power of the Hyperboreans.
─► blog 2007: Tibet: FASCIST OCCULTISM AND IT’S CLOSE RELATIONSHIP TO BUDDHIST TANTRISM by Victor & Victoria Trimondi - Sun, 11/04/2007 - 23:15 — Arthur Cristian
· The myth of the “black sun” which was able to win a central place in the neo-fascist movement and displays similarities with the Tibetan Rahu myth from the Kalachakra Tantra, can be traced to the inspiration of Wiligut and his milieu among others. In a commentary on Wiligut’s runic writings, a pupil, Emil Rüdiger, mentions an invisible dark planet, Santur by name, which is supposed to influence human history and to be able to be microcosmically linked with the energy body of an adept. Appropriate yogic exercises(rune gymnastics) are recommended for producing “high intelligence effects” (Lange, 1998, p. 226). Just how seamlessly such “rune gymnastics” can be linked to tantric exercises can be seen in the writings of Miguel · Serrano, the father of “esoteric Hitlerism” (Serrano, 1984).
· According to Serrano the SS were divided into two sections, an inner esoteric one and an outer one. The “exoteric SS” were selected to “be able to deal with the most difficult tasks and adventures in the external world”. “Nothing of the esoteric of the black order, its practices and teachings, its invisible connections and its occult doctrines was known” to them (Serrano, 1987, p. 264). The “inner circle” of the SS consisted of “sun people, supermen, god-men, the total human, the human magician” (Serrano, n.d., p. 96). The esoteric SS were siddhas (magicians) from the underground kingdom of Shambhala, or at least their messengers In German, SS are the initials of the “black sun” (“schwarze Sonne”), and Serrano did also call the members of the order “the men of the black sun”. We are reminded that the planet of darkness, Rahu, which darkens the sun and moon, is also referred to in the Kalachakra Tantra as the black sun.
· According to Jan van Helsing (Geheimgesellschaften und ihre Macht ... [“Secret Societies and their Power”], 1993), Tibetan monks worked together with Templar Knights who were organized in the highest lodge of the “black sun” on the establishment of the Third Reich. The secret order had (and still has) an important base underground in the Himalayas. The ruler of the underground kingdom is said to be “Rigden Iyepo”, the king of the world, with his representative on the surface, the Dalai Lama.
· In Die schwarze Sonne von Tashi Lhunpo [The Black Sun of Tashi Lhunpo] (1996), McCloud reports on the survival of the national socialist Thule group in Tibet . They are the followers of a “sun oracle” there.
· For Wilhelm Landig (Götzen gegen Thule ... [Idols against Thule], n.d.), Tibet is also “the realm of the black sun! It is the meeting point of the esoteric circles of the Schutzstaffel [the SS], whose knowledge Mr. Himmler also knew about but did not share.”
· In his novel (The Black Sun…, 1997), Peter Moon reiterates the decisive influence of Tibetan Lamas on National Socialism and extends it with new images. He takes the side of the old Tibetan Bon religion, and accuses the Dalai Lama and Tibetan Buddhism of religious oppression.
· The myth of the “black sun” (Rahu myth in the Kalachakra Tantra)
─► blog 2009: The Far Right, Youth and Fascist Occultism by Hari Kunzru, 28th May 2009
Nick Griffin has released an album of folk songs, whose cover is like something from a Norwegian Blood Metal band, complete with runic title and an image of the Black Sun, a pagan occult symbol much beloved of Neo-Nazis. It’s hard to say exactly what it represents to this reasonable middle-of-the-road politician, but his party maintains links with racist Neo-Pagan groups around Europe, many of whom profess a version of Odinism or Icelandic Asatru, in which the Black Sun features as a religious symbol. More Odinist than most are the Tempelhof-Gesellschaft, an Austrian outfit who believe that the Aryan race is of extraterrestrial origin (Aldebaran, since you ask), destined to dominate the other races, due to the ‘vril’ energy pumped out by the Black Sun.
photocredits (google search results: 19112010: 8230)
─► black square sun hypeЯReally eclipsed@ flickr-gallery: the essence of Time in a Lifetime. roberthuffstutter says: ...it's the composition, the solar ball, the layer of another era in the skyscrapers, and because it serves as an ominous warning that we had better learn how to get along better (2009)
black square sun hypeЯReally eclipsed THIS IS QUITE A WORK OF ART... Why does it make me feel like it is a statement of the age in which we are now living? - October 4, 2009
by Daniel Pinchbeck, May 19, 2010 "Freemarket" advocate Milton Friedman noted that when there is a major crisis, the ideas that get put into practice are the ones that happen to be "lying around." When the Soviet Union collapsed, neoliberal economists rushed into the void, and managed to institute a "gangsta" capitalism, with public resources sold off to the highest bidder or briber. If we are going to soon see the collapse of our debt-based financial system, it would make sense to plan for this in advance. Can we develop a different foundation, perhaps even a fully functioning prototype, that shows how society can be reorganized to mesh within the limits of the biosphere, while supporting the flourishing of our individual and collective gifts?
─► understanding amina (Technology, Politics and Culture Google) @ owni.eu, 15 June 2011
17 May: 39,155
11 July: 51,652
26 Jan: .89,606 ........65 faves
25 Jun: 131,716