Auli is considered to be one of Asia’s finest ski resorts and commands a near 200 degree view of Himalayas with giants like Nanda Devi, Trishul and Hathi Parbat lying relatively near by…In the midst of a dense forest of oak, rhododendron and deodar and a height nearing 10,000 feet , the scene literally can be breathtaking….
While mist/clouds moving from one valley to other had engulfed the peaks, we were not complaining…..
This photo is in 57 groups
- ExtraOrdinary Photography / ADMIN INVITE ONLY / 5,476 items
- I Wanna Be There!! - P1, A 2 - 30 faves or invitation 14,854 items
- 500 views + 20 faves - quality AND quantity 27,710 items
- Living Life Through A Lens 147,640 items
- VISUAL ARTS!! 104,482 items
- Micartttt World Photography Awards (Bless & Be Blessed) 28,354 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- Mist 12 photos