Auli is considered to be one of Asia’s finest ski resorts and commands a near 200 degree view of Himalayas with giants like Nanda Devi, Trishul and Hathi Parbat lying relatively near by…In the midst of a dense forest of oak, rhododendron and deodar and a height nearing 10,000 feet , the scene literally can be breathtaking….
While mist/clouds moving from one valley to other had engulfed the peaks, we were not complaining…..
This photo is in 57 groups
- ExtraOrdinary Photography / ADMIN INVITE ONLY / 5,469 items
- I Wanna Be There!! - 30 faves or invitation - New rules: P1, A & 14,960 items
- 500 views + 20 faves - quality AND quantity 28,495 items
- Living Life Through A Lens 148,533 items
- VISUAL ARTS!! 105,125 items
- Micartttt World Photography Awards (Bless & Be Blessed) 28,274 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- Mist 12 photos