HFL (1968-2013)
Since 1968, the History Faculty Library is housed in the old Indian Institute Building, a building designed by Basil Champneys and which is mentioned by Nikolas Pevsner.

The building was completely probably in 1896.

These days the HFL houses the University of Oxford's main collection of undergraduate lending materials in both Medieval and Modern History, as well as in the History of Art and History of Science.

In Sept 2012, the History Faculty Library moved into the Radcliffe Camera building and a new era started
22 photos · 753 views