new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
13540 Boyd Mill | by Williamson County Historical Society
Back to photostream

13540 Boyd Mill

Boyd's Mill was originally owned by Hendley Stone ca. 1819, then G.W. Mayberry, P.W. Moss, W.A. Boyd & son, John E. Boyd, Short Brothers, and last Reuben Rader and closed in 1922.

386 views
0 faves
0 comments
Uploaded on December 22, 2016