Bulb City - EXPLORE Apr 5, 2011 #48
My neighbourhood inside a lamp bulb
Fisrt you have to hollow the bulb lamp. I followed these instructions
Then I filled the bulb with water and hung it upside down from a stand.
I took the stand and lamp to my balcony and made the shot, having a gap of sky between the buildings as backdrop - leaving that refraction put all the scenery "inside" the bulb.
It was edited then in Lightroom 3 where I rotated the image 180º and used a split tone technique to get this result.
If you like my photostream, you will like my facebook page - I publish there some new content:
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Focal Length: 149 mm
Sensitivity: ISO 100
Exposure: 1/60 sec at f/25
Exposure bias: 0 EV
Exposure Program: Aperture priority
Metering Mode: Pattern
Flash: no flash
©Henrique Silva, all rights reserved - no reproduction without prior permission
This photo is in 19 groups
- Best Friends Photographer - INVITATION ONLY - 64,808 items
- Marcando un Estilo - Elite - 664 items
- International Amateurs Photos (Invite Only) 74,093 items
- Gr8! Photos ۩ Post and Vote for various Contests ۩ 142,026 items
- !ADMIN TALK INTERNATIONAL (Admin-Invited Only) 115,146 items
- Mother Earth S.O.S. ♥ ♥ 15,245 items