Yeah. I know. It's scary.
You can't really see it, but there was some sort of white fungus all around his mouth and he was all saggy.
So of course, we were worried, but more so, we were disgusted.
And so we watched Jack-O-Lantern Joe's descent into hell. We couldn't touch him. It was really scary to do so. He just rotted on the corner of our balcony.
One night, as my friends hung out inside, I snuck out and lit a Doritos bag on fire and placed it inside Jack-O-Lantern Joe.
I then yelled for help and as my friends poured outside, they all stopped in their tracks.
I started rambling about how Jack-O-Lantern Joe had spontaneously combusted. I'm not sure if I should admit that I hung out with people like this, but they believed it.