new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Rome_2014 05 22_2458 | by HBarrison
Back to photostream

Rome_2014 05 22_2458

Tempio di Esculapio [Temple of Aesculapius] built in 1786 by Antonio and Mario Asprucci and Christopher Unterperger / Villa Borghese is a large landscape garden in the naturalistic English manner containing a number of statues, fountains, buildings, museums and attractions

529 views
1 fave
0 comments
Taken on May 22, 2014