new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Rome_2014 05 17_2002 | by HBarrison
Back to photostream

Rome_2014 05 17_2002

Palazzo Margherita or Palazzo Piombino, on the Via V. Veneto, was built in 1886 by Gaetano Koch for Prince Rodolfo Boncompagni Ludovisi. In 1931 it was acquired by the United States and now houses the American embassy in Italy.

429 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on May 17, 2014