I have discovered the recipe for making Burger King's Bacon Sundae....all you need is this !
For people in countries other than the USA (like Canada, Holland, Germany, Nevada, and Australia to name a few) you do not have to come to the United States to enjoy a Burger King's own special "Bacon Sundae", you actually can make one yourself !!
Go to the store......or you might have these three items in your refrigerator already. Here are the directions:
1) Fry or microwave some bacon
2) Put some ice cream in a bowl
3) Put some hot fudge (or any other type of syrup you choose....it is YOUR choice) on top of the ice cream.
4) After the syrup is on the ice cream, take the bacon pieces and put them carefully on top of the syrup covered ice cream.
5) Get a spoon, and try to get a scoop of the three main ingredients in one mouthful