When Do You Need The Compact - Panoramic Van Dusen S0537e
After using and enjoying my little Fuji compact camera for more than 7 months, I am evaluating this little camera and its purposes/advantages.
When do we need a compact camera?
- when you want to be less conspicuous as a photographer in the environment
- when you do not want to be recognized as professional with big SLR and tripod
- when you do not need all the controls such as depth of field, aperture and shutter speed
- when you do not want to carry the 10 lbs camera bag with lenses, filters and remote release
- when you are a lazy guy like me and do not want to do stitching in Photoshop for panoramic
My panoramic shot of the sculptures taken with my Fuji compact in Van Dusen Garden. Three images stitched into one in my compact camera.