Situated in the heart of Lebanon, in the Bekaa valley, Chateau Kefraya expands its 300 hectares domain to the foothills of the Mount Lebanon, 20 km to the south of the city of Chtaura. Both the vineyard, planted in a succession of terraces and hills having very often abrupt slopes, at an altitude of 950 to 1100 meters on clayey, limy and stony soils, together with an exceptional sun lighting six to seven months a year without any precipitation and the winery, located in the middle of the domain, fitted with a highly sophisticated equipment allowing the manually gathered grapes to be conveyed, picked off from the bunch, vinified and pressured very carefully, allowed the elaboration of a special and authentic wine, personal to Chateau Kefraya.
This photo is in 31 groups
- A Real Gem! - Post One ~ Award Three - 10,000+ Members Strong! 377,279 items
- Flickr Lovers / Flickr ı Sevenler **POST 1 COMMENT 5!! 132,522 items
- **HARMONY**(Post 1-Award 3) 327,348 items
- GROUP FOR LOSERS WHO POST PHOTOS BUT DO NOT GIVE OUT AWARDS 31,029 items
- "FLICKR POPULAR PHOTOGRAPHER" POST1/AWARD3 QUALITY IMAGES ONLY 213,232 items
- ! !"PHOTOGRAPHERS" GONE WILD (Level 1) 692,103 items