Long Goodbye leads to the Doorway to Heaven
Explore September 16th
This is another shot I had attempted with my prior PDA cameraphone and couldn't make work. I gave it a try recently with my iPhone and the results were much better.
This is a photo of the long hallway in the mausoleum (same one where I took the "Space in the City" photo). It reminded of the long goodbye involved in the loss of someone you hold so very dear. Yet at the end there is the doorway to heaven waiting.
As always thanks so much for all the support from my friends here as well as your comments. To help relax before bedtime last night I browsed through Explore a bit. So many of you have photos in Explore! I'm really happy to see that as I think my contacts produce some of the best photos on Flickr (without all the gimmicks!). I am very lucky to have been "adopted" by you guys :-)
We had a bit of a scare yesterday but all turned out OK: www.flickr.com/photos/guest_family/2861813703/
This photo is in 8 groups
- Crystal Award-- Invited Photos Only 87,798 items
- Phenomenal Picture Perfect (Invite only with 20 favorites) 6,202 items
- **Over the Excellence** (Adm.INVITE only - com1) 62,963 items
- Better Than Good - Level 1 (p1/a5) 541,746 items
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 604,134 items
- CITRIT,Best of yours! / Invited shots only/comment 2 / 291,041 items