McDougall United Church, Alberta 2008
McDougall Memorial United Church at Morleyville Settlement
"This church was built by Methodist missionaries in 1875 and is the second oldest building standing on its original foundation in Alberta. An Indian Agent cabin serves as an Interpretive Centre
A school, manse, residences, barn and other out buildings were also on this site. These buildings were demolished when a new church was built in the town of Morley. The church building remained unused until 1951 when it was restored by a United Church service group. The church became a provincial historic site in 1979.
27 km west of Cochrane on Highway 1A.