Hirosaki Castle. Spring 2011. (Japan). © Glenn Waters. Over 8,000 visits to this photo. Thank you.
Finally the rain stopped this afternoon. So my wife and I quickly went to the castle to take some photos. My wife holding one of the external flash units and I the other plus camera. Should have taken my tripod.
We enjoyed hot Sake and yakitori.
Nikon D700 + Nikkor AF-S 14-24mm f/2.8
All triggered with PocketWizard MiniTT1 Transmitter Plus2 FlexTT5 Transceivers.
This photo is in 59 groups
- CLICK!! ♥ Post 1 / Comment 2 105,496 items
- STROBIST MG 469 items
- dreams of love / Sogni di innamorati Sweeper active 32,378 items
- Keep your eyes open - Ayez l'oeil - NO PEOPLE - P1A3 - Sweeper 209,551 items
- Nikon Digital 2,357,373 items
- Rhapsodic Poems of Homer - NO children please! 127,048 items