ninja turtle sugar cookie
We decorated at our Friday night gathering to watch one of the most horrible horror movies I have ever had the privilege of watching, The Gingerdead Man.
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 ounces unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 tablespoon vanilla
1. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and set aside
2. Cream sugar and butter
3. Beat in the egg and add the vanilla
4. Add flour mixture until the dough comes together
5. Chill for a few hours, or overnight
6. Set dough out on counter for 30-45 minutes before rolling
7. Bake at 350 for 7 minutes.
I got just shy of 3 dozen cookies with this. yum!