4 ripe bananas
4 tablespoons butter
2/3 cup lightly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup rum, brandy, or Cognac
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Peel bananas and cut into small slices
2. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add brown sugar, rum, and cinnamon; stir to mix well. cook until the mixture comes to a boil, then reduce heat and cook, stirring until the sauce begins to thicken.
3. Add the bananas and cook, stirring gently, until the bananas are heated through, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes
4. Remove the skillet from the heat. Serve warm bananas and sauce over scoops of icecream.
1)If you're fancy like Jonathan, you get a lighter & set the rum on fire.
2) If you don't have rum, you can substitute orange juice, but then, no fire.
This makes 4-5 servings. And yeah, I had two.