365.19 Ten Things
1. I have horrible feet - bunions, no arches, my heels turn in, and I have tendonitis in one big toe. I wear arch supports all the time. A podiatrist once told me that I'd have problems with my feet for the rest of my life. He lied. I've run two marathons and multiple halfs.
2. I've had a therapist for the past few years. It's, hands down, the best investment I've ever made.
3. I'm not a huge sweets person. I'd much rather have some chips or olives.
4. I mumble in my sleep. I also laugh, kick, flail, and am just generally pretty difficult to share a bed with.
5. I can get up as early as you need me to get up and function. But, don't expect me to be polite about it.
6. When I was 10, I licked a worm just to gross out the girls in my Girl Scout troop.
7. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do that again.
8. I get my feelings hurt easily. This surprises people who know me because they assume that I'm a hardass. I'm really just a big softie, though.
9. The hardest thing I ever did was sit in a waiting room, alone, in a new town, at 1:30am, while Monkey was having her appendectomy. That was the longest 30-ish minutes of my life, where I tried (and failed) to hold myself together.
10. I have a glass eye.
(OK, I don't really, but I've always thought it would be cool to have one just so I could pop it out and freak people out. See #6)