'why yes I love him, but keep it secret!'
[conversation with cupid this morning]
- So, do you love him?
- Him... who?
- Don´t play difficult with me, you know WHO!
- oh, well, you mean him...
- why yes, I love him... but keep your mouth shut!
- why would I? are you... ashamed of your love...?
- not at all!
- because... because.
- just because? Shyness maybe?
- I think, yes...
- OK, so you trust me.
- Trust you alright? That you keep the secret, then? Phew... thanks!
- I said "trust me", not what I will or won´t do.
- Trust Me.
And those where his last words... then he vanished in a cloud of glittery dust...
Strange mornings indeed...