new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
New Port Richey Press | by ghs1922
Back to photostream

New Port Richey Press

This photo was taken in 1926 after the newspaper was moved from the Clark Building to more spacious quarters in the Ravenhall Building on Missouri Ave. Left to right: Roy Stevens, machinist; editor John W. Parkes; associate editor Anna Parkes; foreman Roy Hopkins; printer's devil Herman Priester; pressman Elmer Hoggett; lino operator Earl Tillman. In front is John Parkes Jr., official newsboy, age 5. Not pictured is Bernard Tillman, another operator. On the right is the telephone company building. Photo courtesy of Lawrence Kautz. (3722)

722 views
0 faves
0 comments
Uploaded on March 18, 2012