Residence at 32531 Michigan Avenue
In August 1949 H. M. Govreau was paid $650 to disassemble the school at Tucker (near Fivay Junction and Gowers Corner) and re-assemble it in San Antonio. It was rebuilt as the San Antonio public school on the north side of Michigan Ave., two blocks west of Curley. The school was closed in 1951 and in 1952 it was sold to Andrew Hughes for $1310. He converted it into this home, which was the residence of Steve Kenyon in 2011, when this photo was made.