new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
st georges church 1989 | by Gawler History
Back to photostream

st georges church 1989

 

1989 confirmation being conducted by Rev John Kinsman and Assistant Curate Rev Peterson Hunter -bt

Rev W.H. Coombs, the first incumbent of the Gawler Church of England Parish, and who was Rector for almost 50 years [1846 to 1896] had these eastern windows of St Georges Church dedicated to him. E.F. Troy windows 1898

472 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on May 7, 2012