Ozone theatre Gawler 1960s
REGAL/OZONE THEATRE, GAWLER - 1960s
The Regal Cinema on the south side of the Murray Street/Calton Road corner was opened on 23rd January 1935. Later the name was changed to the Ozone and again to Hoyts Ozone. The final screening was on 27th May 1967, and In October 1969 the auditorium was converted to accommodate Scholz Chemicals feedstock factory.
These photos are part of an ongoing project of Gawler History Team Inc. Please visit our website www.gawler.nowandthen.net.au