Camp 30 _ HDR
Camp 30 was originally a Boys Training School built in the mid 1930's in Bowmanville Ontario. In 1941 it was closed and converted into a prisoner of war camp, housing German soldiers until 1945. It was returned to a Boys Training Facility until it was then closed again in the late 1970;s.. It was used as St. Stephens Catholic High School for a few years, the it became various private schools until closing completely. It has been vandalized to the point that it would take a small fortune to bring it back to oringinal splendor..