Braun Exporter Radio, 1956
This transistor radio is considered to be one of the first contributions of functionalist Ulm Design School (HfG Ulm), Germany, to Braun, although the actual designers are never mentioned. This radio was meant for foreign markets and is oddly marked only as "foreign". It seems those Ulm functionalists could cope with some color after all. Made of white and tan injected Polystyrene; the strap is Vinyl.
It is 17,5 cm wide.