The computer science lab I work in is being relocated to another place in Paris. So while movers are having fun with our 13-storey building, I carried my paper collection home so I could work. This pile is almost everything I have to cite in my thesis. It's rather daunting, especially if you know that I printed most papers in a "two pages per side" layout to save paper. Fortunately it's already mostly sorted, annotated, and indexed.
- theoretical background & nearby subjects
- tableaux methods & translating LTL to Büchi automata
- emptiness checks
- partial orders
- hierachies/classes of temporal logics
- counterexamples generation
- General overviews, surveys, or tutorials.
- Thesis or book chapters too big to fit in folders.
- 28cm = 11in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts