The 13th century Romanesqe church of the village of Csengersima in the Upper Tisza region was rebuilt by the Reformed Church in the 18th century. The coffered wooden ceiling decorated with floral and vegetal patterns was completed in 1761.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts