new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Untitled | by fusion-of-horizons
Back to group

Holy Trinity Cathedral Chicago

Orthodox Church in America

 

Founded in 1892 as

St. Vladimir's Russian Orthodox Church

 

Designed in 1901 by

LOUIS H. SULLIVAN

 

Consecrated in 1903 by

Patriarch TIKHON OF MOSCOW

 

Designated a Cathedral in 1923

 

Placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976

   

www.holytrinitycathedral.net/

1,743 views
10 faves
29 comments
Taken on October 20, 2007