The Fairytale Cottages of Carmel-by-the Sea
After Hugh Comstock had built Hansel and Gretel to showcase his wife's doll collection, he built a home for himself and Mayotta . Built in 1925, they named the cottage "OBERS". The combination of Comstock adobe brick, Carmel stone and hand carved trim makes it truly a work of art. The recessed windows of the second story are unusual and add unique character.
blogged at talesfromcarmel.com/
Linda Hartong Photography. ©All Rights Reserved. 2009. Do not use, copy or edit any of my photographs without written permission.
This photo can be purchased at LindaYvonne.imagekind.com/
This photo is in 8 groups
- Carmel Cottages 102 items
- Lovely villages, fields, meadows, swamps & countryside 301,920 items
- calatorind prin.... viatza ( Journey through..... life ) 136,932 items
- Houses, as in fairy tales - Mesebeli házikók / Post & Award / 516 items
- Cottages 8,831 items
- Charming Old Homes 2,975 items