in Hong Kong Central.
This is another one from my archive. It was shot on a day that had an extremely dramatic sunset, one of the best i've seen in HK- the light was perfect, the clouds had great form and the sky had just the right amount of colour.
Once again, please check out my other crystal ball shots!
Also if you are intrested in a tutorial check out Worldly Images .
This photo is in 5 groups
- !Catchy Colors 3,807,765 items
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays *OPEN* 3,812,238 items
- Hong Kong Images 139,094 items
- Hong Kong Photography Club 8,757 items
- crystals/ glass 29,871 items