Broughton Castle Church
The parish church of St Mary dates almost entirely from the fourteenth century. On the wall of the South aisle is an elaborate painted tomb of Sir John de Broughton who died in 1315. There are also the tombs of Sir Thomas Wykeham; of William 8th Lord Saye and Sele and his wife and many other family memorials.
In the south aisle are a series of family hatchments (tablets on the wall) dating from the seventeenth century.