The Palace Garden, formerly known as Princess Garden, is a park between Noordeinde and Prinsessewal in The Hague.
The garden dates from 1649 and extends to the Royal Stables.
Stadtholder Frederick Hendrik bought about 1640 a pasture behind the Noordeinde Palace with the intention to build a garden. In the garden there are several buildings, including the Royal Archives.
The garden is donated to the city of The Hague, and is open to the public from sunrise to sunset. The garden is closed only when important guests at the palace.