Dollhouse Armoire Transformation
I bought this used armoire for a decent price. It is huge!! I removed the "permanent" original shelf and clothing bar and stained/painted the inside and outside. It took a while. I had problems with the black stain looking uneven and ended up just painting the whole thing black. The new top shelf was added by my husband. The other two shelves came with the original cabinet. This can be changed back into an ordinary storage cabinet by just removing all of my dioramas.
I started this project in October and now (May) it is complete. I need another armoire this size to hold more dioramas! All of my other dioramas that I have posted to Flickr have been temporary.