Popcorn of the day
Perhaps it’s farmers’ intuition, or maybe it’s because we just love freshly popped corn so much, but having it on our menus was always in the plan, and now it’s much more than just something you eat at the movies.
We start with fresh, unprocessed whole kernel popcorn (an actual variety of corn grown by farmers!) air-popped fresh and topped with our homemade mixes of seasonings, spices, herbs or sweet flavors for a great appetizer, and yes, even a great accompaniment to entrees! The flavor of the popcorn changes each day, so that there aren’t two days in a row of the same taste.
All flavors/combos (but Old Bay) are original recipe, fresh ground spice blends.
* Ranch style – a traditional flavor of vegetable-inspired flavors, with a slightly creamy
* BBQ spice – a savory and strong flavor with a nice balance of texture and spice
* Cinnamon brown sugar (also used to enhance bacon lollipops) – sweet and reminiscent of childhood cookies or cinnamon toast
* Mexican Chocolate (similar to Abuelita flavors) – rich chocolate ‘powder’
* Old Bay Butter – a truly Maryland tradition, suggested by the servers to complement to the crabcakes or a fresh fish dish, or even the lobster mac n’ cheese!
* Rosemary Parmesan – see the recipe in the Sun article