Update Robo TX DSC00491
Update Robo TX unit.
I have made some changes to the Robo TX module. The original encoder motors are not suitable for accurate positioning. I've added new Rotary Encoders to all 3 axes. At the Y axis I have applied a larger reduction. This makes the whole system more stable.
The task of the TXT controller is now partially given to the external hardware. This is done via the I2C connection. Basic commands such as motor displacement, inputs read, encoders read becomes the task of the new hardware. The real program remains in the TXT controller. This makes it easy for me to use my UHD PC screen. On the big screen you can display a lot more information.
This new update should pick up steel balls and place them in an 8 x 8 matrix. This way you can create figures or display letters and numbers. An additional reflection sensor has been added.
During powerup or restart this sensor can first investigate where there are still steel balls in the matrix. This allows the system to restart at any time with an empty matrix.
In the following days this matrix with 64 holes will be made.