2nd Annual MBA Diversity Dinner
FOSTER SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, SEATTLE, WASHINGTON, USA - April 24, 2008 -
The Annual MBA Diversity Dinner is a networking event for Michael G. Foster School of Business MBAs. The event provides an opportunity to network with Seattle business leaders. Speakers for the evening included:
- Michael Verchot, Director, UW Foster School of Business, Business and Economic Development Center
- Paula Reynolds, Chief Executive Officer and President of Safeco Corp.
- Dan Poston, Executive Director, UW Foster School of Business, MBA Program Office
- Louise Kapustka - Executive Director, Executive MBA and Technology Management MBA Programs
- Sheila Edward Lange - Vice Provost for Diversity, University of Washington
- Jim Jiambalvo - Dean, UW Foster School of Business
Photo by Paul Gibson.