Summertime Depth Sounding at Oxbow Bend
Please view large on black to best see underwater details.
On our way to the PNW you had to know I would find a slight Teton/Yellowstone detour irresistible... ;-)))
It's amazing how different Oxbow Bend at Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming is in the fall (see comments below). A quick note that this is an HDR photograph comprised of 5 frames 1 EV apart.
Update: This image was featured as the Karma Group photo of the day! Thanks to the whole Karma team, I am totally honored!!!
This photo is in 9 groups
- The Nature Conservancy 822,160 items
- National Parks, Monuments and Historical Sites 48,913 items
- CLOSED Fl♥ckr Hearts -- Post 1 & Give 3 Hearts 682,483 items
- VosPlusBellesPhotos (Invite only) 80,924 items
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays *OPEN* 3,838,308 items
- Nikon D300 HDR 30,062 items